FACEBOOK ADS SPECIALIST – Do you have experience with Facebook Ads? Have you used Facebook’s native ad platform, power editor and/or other services to run ads on Facebook.com? How would you like to continue working on your skills, full-time? In this full-time position, you will be tasked with assisting the Social Yeah accounts team with the strategy, development, implementation and reporting our client’s Facebook ads.
SOCIAL YEAH is a creative, client-focused social media marketing startup that helps small businesses meet, talk and share directly with highly targeted audiences on Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. By focusing on results, Social Yeah's portfolio has quickly grown through referrals. We partner with more than 30 local and national businesses to assist with social media engagement strategies, advertising campaign management, database building, email marketing, copywriting, and lead generating initiatives.
Key Job Functions
- Lead the end to end execution of advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Work with a wide range of media to design and write attractive and effective Facebook ads
- Own all aspects of trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting and reporting
- Optimize ad campaigns on a day-to-day basis and improve conversions and reach target goals
- Proactively manage communication with the digital and account teams during the campaign lifecycle
- Develop internal workflow processes that scale across all departments
- Analyze datasets to identify actionable insights and recommendations to increase performance and ROI
- Stay up-to-date on the latest ad units and techniques to improve our offerings and performance
- Preferably 2+ years experience with Facebook Ads and PPC Account Management
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, regardless of project size
- Proficient in Facebook’s native ad platform and Power Editor
- Experience using tracking pixels and analytics tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on ad copywriting
- Incredible organizational skills, work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with Photoshop and/or photo editing tools is not required, rather a plus
- Experience with Basecamp and Dropbox also a plus
- Tangible results in prior positions
Applications will be reviewed until job is filled, and the last day to apply is January, Monday 18th, 2016.
* Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements confidentially to email@example.com